Our Medical Advisor, Counsellors and Legal Team
Dr Andy Beke
(), of the University of Pretoria School of Public Health can take care of the physical wellness evaluations/needs of your organisation and do check-up and wellness consultations for staff members.
- Ms Premi Govender (), provides telephonic and face-toface counselling services in the Gauteng region (English) but specialises in bullying at school and the bullying of special-needs individuals.
- Ms Mathapelo Foster (all languages of South Africa) She provides telephonic and face-to-face counselling
- PsyCad counselling service at UJ. State clearly that you are a member of the public desiring counselling services for workplace bullying:
Contact the friendly PsyCaD Reception at any of our five sites to make an appointment (Gauteng only)
Bunting Rd Campus, Impala Court - Tel.
Kingsway Campus, B5 Building - Tel.
Kingsway Campus, C Ring 1 - Tel.:
Doornfontein Campus, House 4, Louisa Street - Tel.
Soweto Campus, Old Cafeteria Building - Tel:
- Psychologists or social workers registered with the Health Professionals Council as counsellors.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE REGISTERED COUNSELLORS and COUNSELLING SERVICES
- Mr Richard Byrne (), an experienced senior CCMA commissioner as advisor
- Any reliable labour law consultant in your area. Also ask your local department of labour or trade unions in the area.