"The ease with which the author moves the reader along, comes from a fine word-smithing we can appreciate. The book is a wonderfully crafted trip through a world hardly known to those of us americans who don't safari africa but which effectively delivers us to the fron office door that we know so well. We are enthrolled and impressed."
-Drs Gary and Ruth Namie, authors of "The Bully ar Work", Workplace Bullying Institute, Washington, USA.
Welcome to The People Bottomline
The workplace changed - it is highly competitive and workplace bullying is one of the most devastating experiences any employee can be subjected to. This website is aimed at helping victims overcome the devastating effects of workplace bullying and workplace violence. Healing the lives of employees who had been affected is achieved through sound advice and support. Employers and managers are encouraged to heal the workplace by establishing culture of dignity and respect.
This all site promises to make the workplace better for everyone by explaining
- what bullying or mobbing is
- the impact such an experience will have on the victim
- how to survive the ordeal
- the options for support and help available
- how employers and managers can intervene with programs
- our excellent workplace programmes
- workplace violence
- sexual and racial harrassment
- gender equality
and provide information about:
"I hate bullies. I stand for simple justice,
- special programmes for the health sector
- our Employee Wellness programmes
- Reading material for researchers and journal articles those who want to know more about this phenomenon.
- Women, workplace humour and how political correctness can be bullying in disguise
- Dr Susan Steinman's book - Don't take S-H-I-T from Hyenas in the Workplace: a must-read for victims, managers and bullies!
equal opportunity and human rights.
The indispensable elements in a
-- and well worth fighting for"
- the late Helen Suzman
(South African anti-apartheid activist and politician)
Go to the 'For Victims' section
on our website for tools
and information on bullying.
Employee Wellness Program
If you are an employer, you
can contact us to arrange
a employee wellness program
for your organisation.
For research on workplace
violence and bullying go
to our 'Research' Section.